Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Some more recent cards created by me...

My Facebook page shows more cards and everything else that I make. Today I wanted to post some recent cards that I made for a dear friend of mine. She will be heading off to Venezuela in a few weeks to see some people that mean the world to her. What a great idea for her to take along some homemade New Zealand Mother's Day cards. I love how she especially asked for a Grandma's Day card. So special and personal!

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Grandma's Day
I used a hole punch for my perfect little circles! So much fun!

I just love making these paper flowers

My second attempt at Embossing! 

Good for the Soul! 


She wanted enough space inside each card to paint/stamp her little girls handprint.
I thought why not just paint it on a separate page!

No comments:

Post a Comment