Monday, September 8, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge_1_Bright

Last week was literally the worst week of my life and defiantly nothing was looking very bright. My 9 month old was at Starship Children's Hospital battling a condition called intussusception (click on the word to find out more about the condition if you are interested). It was the most terrible experience I have ever gone through and could never wish it upon anyone else! On the #bright side, praise God for praying friends and family. He is back to normal... smiling and giggling!

On our first day of being back home we had a visitor who surprised me with some really beautiful #bright flowers. We have such a boyish house that there are never flowers in our house Heheheheee... So I totally appreciated receiving them.

Beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment