Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day-16 A project that needs attention!


If you are one of the amazing people who like my Lakool Design page, https://www.facebook.com/LakoolDesign
you would know that this is a long time coming project. LOL I have been so slack finishing it off. I initially wanted to make it to divide a space in a previous place we lived at, but obviously didn't get around to it. I worked out the dimensions and my dad builded the frames for me and I did all the rest. It has been a really fun project! All it really still needs are some hinges so that I can make use of it. Hope soon, before the end of this month.


I thought it would be nice take shots of it outside seeing that it has birds on it. I was hoping for some birds to fly by, but naaaaa nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment