Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day-17 A recent favourite photo!

I love this close up with her closing her eyes while dusting herself with sand.

At the beginning of this year in January we went on a family outing to the zoo. It was my first official day taking shots with my new camera. I took soooooo many shots, but these would have to be my favourite. All day long the elephant kept amazingly walking past us and by the time I got around to getting the camera ready to take a shot she was long gone. These were taken at the end of the day when we were just about to leave. We were sitting down having ice-blocks when lo and behold the elephant was about to come back to her enclosure and yay we were just in the right spot at the right time. She did this amazing dust bath and it was so nice to capture shots of her standing in one place dusting away. It was the highlight of my zoo visit that day!

up!!

down!!
She was just so amazing! Loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment