Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day-18 Top of your priority list!

Toddler and newborn nappies
 Well by looking at these two nappies I'm guessing you can tell what will be the top of my priority list till forever.... these two monkey's. I still can't believe that in the next few weeks we will have a new baby. I look at these two nappies and try to remember how tiny Levi was when he was born. I love it when they are so tiny and can't talk back and say no! and all the rest of it.

Bag packed for the hospital
I decided on Sunday night that I better make a start on packing my bag for the hospital. Last time I went I packed so many unnecessary things. This time I will just pack the essentials that I will actually need while being there, hoping that I don't have to stay there for very long.

Baby's area in our room
I enjoyed having Levi in our room for the first three months, so I will be doing that again. So much easier to have him this close to me especially because there will be a lot of waking up during the night for that first few months.

pamphlets 
Mmmmmmmm what can I say. So many things to decide on doing or not doing in regards to labour, birth... We will just have to wait and see what lies ahead for us.

My photos were not that exciting for this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment